Starting next week I plan on penning a series of posts that will examine the critical terms contained in physician employment agreements. Before I do, I wanted to get a sense from the growing readership of Doctor Parking Only what you regard as important in your employment agreement. What better way to do that than a poll. Select your top two choices then be sure to check back next week for the first installment in the series.
- Doctor Parking Only is brought to you by the Law Office of William J Cadigan, P.C.
News by Category
- A New Prescription for Physician Restrictive Covenants in Illinois... cadiganlaw.net/NewPrescriptio… 3 years ago
- If You Build It, They Will Come. Or Will They? wp.me/p1cOt6-7K 4 years ago
- Scope of Practice for PAs a Hot Issue doctorparkingonly.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/sco… 4 years ago
- When Doctors and Patients Are Friends on.wsj.com/WVuAJW via @WSJ 4 years ago
- Paperwork, costs push doctors out of practices - Washington Times: wtim.es/NLHF6e via @washtimes 5 years ago
Friend DPO on Facebook