Dr. Marty Makary has a good piece in the Wall Street Journal comparing the harm caused to society by medical errors and airplane accidents. He says medicine needs to follow the practices put in place by aviation to reduce the amount of medical errors. In short, medicine needs to do a better job of learning from mistakes and encouraging greater transparency and accountability when dealing with medical errors.
- Doctor Parking Only is brought to you by the Law Office of William J Cadigan, P.C.
News by Category
- A New Prescription for Physician Restrictive Covenants in Illinois... cadiganlaw.net/NewPrescriptio… 3 years ago
- If You Build It, They Will Come. Or Will They? wp.me/p1cOt6-7K 4 years ago
- Scope of Practice for PAs a Hot Issue doctorparkingonly.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/sco… 4 years ago
- When Doctors and Patients Are Friends on.wsj.com/WVuAJW via @WSJ 4 years ago
- Paperwork, costs push doctors out of practices - Washington Times: wtim.es/NLHF6e via @washtimes 5 years ago
Friend DPO on Facebook