Last month the Wall Street Journal had an article on the shortage of residencies for medical students currently enrolled at U.S. medical schools. Turns out the feds, who have primary authority for funding residency programs through Medicare, have frozen funding since 1997. Meanwhile, an aging population and mandates of the Affordable Care Act will continue to create demand for trained physicians. Lets hope this gets worked out soon.
- Doctor Parking Only is brought to you by the Law Office of William J Cadigan, P.C.
News by Category
- A New Prescription for Physician Restrictive Covenants in Illinois... cadiganlaw.net/NewPrescriptio… 4 years ago
- If You Build It, They Will Come. Or Will They? wp.me/p1cOt6-7K 5 years ago
- Scope of Practice for PAs a Hot Issue doctorparkingonly.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/sco… 5 years ago
- When Doctors and Patients Are Friends on.wsj.com/WVuAJW via @WSJ 5 years ago
- Paperwork, costs push doctors out of practices - Washington Times: wtim.es/NLHF6e via @washtimes 5 years ago
Friend DPO on Facebook