- Doctor Parking Only is brought to you by the Law Office of William J Cadigan, P.C.
News by Category
- A New Prescription for Physician Restrictive Covenants in Illinois... cadiganlaw.net/NewPrescriptio… 3 years ago
- If You Build It, They Will Come. Or Will They? wp.me/p1cOt6-7K 4 years ago
- Scope of Practice for PAs a Hot Issue doctorparkingonly.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/sco… 4 years ago
- When Doctors and Patients Are Friends on.wsj.com/WVuAJW via @WSJ 4 years ago
- Paperwork, costs push doctors out of practices - Washington Times: wtim.es/NLHF6e via @washtimes 4 years ago
Friend DPO on Facebook
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Forbes recently carried an op/ed penned by medical student due to graduate soon. The topic was the National Resident Matching Program (or “the Match”). The piece was very critical of the Match and can be found here.
Dr. Marty Makary has a good piece in the Wall Street Journal comparing the harm caused to society by medical errors and airplane accidents. He says medicine needs to follow the practices put in place by aviation to reduce the amount of … Continue reading
Think your practice is too small to escape scrutiny and sanctions for HIPAA violations? Better think again. In April, the HHS Office for Civil Rights (OCR) levied a fine in the amount of $100,000 against a five physician cardiac surgery group … Continue reading
Another provision of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act that has the potential to cause upset among physicians and those of us that work with them is Section 6002 titled Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment … Continue reading
Ed. Note: Over the next few months, this page will periodically feature posts on the process of entering into a physician employment agreement. First, we are going to review the key terms contained in a physician employment agreement. After that, … Continue reading
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or Obamacare is a topic that Doctor Parking Only will continue to discuss as Congress and the Administration debate whether that law should be implemented as enacted or scrapped entirely. PPACA has … Continue reading